Daniel J Dorrington, MD
4855 S Moorland Rd, Ste 150New Berlin, WI 53151
I grew up in Greendale, Wisconsin and am the second oldest of six kids. My father is a retired pediatrician who worked at Forest View Pediatrics for over 30 years. I had the honor of working together with him for five years. He always told me, “being a pediatrician is a blessing, you get the joy of watching children grow-up.” I enjoy the relationships I am able to form with both my patients and their families. It is a privilege to be entrusted with their child’s well being and I want to work together with parents to help their kids stay happy and healthy. I have a special interest in vaccines, sports medicine and newborn care. When I am not at the office, I am probably cheering on my favorite Wisconsin sports team (especially the Marquette Golden Eagles), spending time with my family or taking in a round of golf. My wife and I have been happily married for over fifteen years and are raising four growing boys!
Areas of Interest
Education and Awards
- 2001, Medical College of Wisconsin, MD
2004, Medical College of Wisconsin - Pediatrics
- Milwaukee Magazine Top Doctors
- Member of Alpha Omega Alpha honor medical society.
- Chosen as one of the top doctors in general pediatrics in the most recent Milwaukee Magazine survey.
- Past recipient of the “Outstanding voluntary faculty” award for Children’s Wisconsin.
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown