Jasmine C Dowell, MD
- Assistant Professor, the Medical College of WI
Dr. Dowell received her medical degree from The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, completed pediatric residency at The University of Chicago Comer Children’s Hospital, and completed Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Dr. Dowell is active in clinical and bench research to better understand pediatric lung injury and respiratory failure to inform personalized therapeutic approaches to pediatric respiratory disease. She aspires to provide excellent and compassionate care to her patients and their families.
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Education and Awards
- 2011, University of Chicago-Pritzker School of Medicine, MD
- 2014, University of Chicago Medical Center - Pediatrics
- 2017, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - PEDIATRIC CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE (PEDIATRICS)