Danita R Hahn, MD
Dr. Hahn is a board certified pediatrician with a special interest in the care of hospitalized pediatric patients. Her care philosophies include developing therapeutic relationships with children and their families while hospitalized, as well as working with primary care providers to ensure smooth transitions to home. She also feels strongly about involving children and their families to be active participants in their healthcare in order to provide high-quality and family-centered care. As a mother herself, she strives to provide the same kind of care to her patients as she would want for her own children.
Dr. Hahn enjoys working with infants, children and adolescents while they are hospitalized. She is continually amazed by the resiliency of children and their families and loves playing a role in making children well. Dr. Hahn also enjoys working with medical students and residents to help them learn how to optimally care for pediatric patients.
Dr. Hahn is married and has two children. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, reading, music, travel, and Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers, and Notre Dame Sports.
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine, Pediatrics
Areas of Interest
- Hospital medicine
Education and Awards
- 2009, Medical College of Wisconsin, MD
- 2013, Medical College of Wisconsin - Pediatrics
- 2012, Medical College of Wisconsin - Pediatrics
- Member of Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society (elected 2008)
- MCW Department of Pediatrics Larrie D. Sarff, MD Memorial Resident Teaching Award (2012)
- MCW Department of Pediatrics Students’ Outstanding Teaching Award (2012)