Stacee M Lerret, APNP
Associate Professor, the Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepting new patients
Stacee Lerret is a pediatric nurse practitioner in the Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition. She has a special interest in seeing patients with liver disease, liver transplant, celiac disease and nutrition and weight management.
Stacee Lerret is a strong advocate for patients and families, working closely with the pediatrician and other medical specialists. She strives to provide the best care possible by working as a team with parents and families.
- Clinical Transplant Coordinator, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Areas of Interest
- Liver disease
- Liver failure
Education and Awards
- 2002, Marquette University, PhD.
- 2002, Marquette University, MSN.
- 1999, University of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI), B.S.
- Julie Lathrop Nursing Research Award, 2012
Research and publications
- Quality of Life and Vulnerability in Pediatric Solid Organ Transplant Recipients
- Transition to Home and Chronic Illness Care for Parents of Pediatric Solid Organ Transplant Recipients
- Studies of Pediatric Liver Transplant
- Quality of Life and Pediatric Liver Disease
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown