Cheryl Wendt, MSN
- Nurse practitioner, Children's Wisconsin
I am proud to be a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and am passionate about working with kids and their families to be healthy. I believe that all children deserve quality healthcare and I am honored to be part of the team to care for them. My areas of interest include asthma and patient/family education.
I began my nursing career as a staff nurse at Children's Wisconsin after graduating from Valparaiso University. After completing my Master's Degree at Marquette University, I have worked in a variety of settings as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. I have worked in a primary care office, school based health center, inpatient and outpatient with Pediatric Rehabilitation, teaching clinical for nursing students, and a Head Start/Early Head Start.
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (Primary Care)
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin
- Licensed Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber in the State of Wisconsin
- Primary care
Areas of Interest
Education and Awards
- 1995, Marquette University, MSN
- 1989, Valparaiso University, BSN
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown