Rachel A Phelan, MD
- Assistant professor, the Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepting new patients
Dr. Phelan specializes in pediatric blood and marrow transplantation. Dr. Phelan's research area of focus is in late effects and survivorship care following childhood cancer and blood/marrow transplant. She hopes to be a resource for patients and families, as well as a partner with the community of primary care physicians and other referring providers, when questions arise regarding the special care for this population as they age or as late complications develop.
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatrics
Areas of Interest
- BMT alternative donors
- BMT for leukemia
- Bone marrow failure diseases
- Long term survivorship in the pediatric adolescent young adult cancer population
- Solid tumors
Education and Awards
- 2010, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, MD.
- 2013, Seattle Childrens Hospital & Medical Center (Washington) - Pediatrics
- 2013, University of Washington School of Medicine - Pediatrics
- 2016, University of Minnesota Medical School - Ped Hem/Onc