Kathryn A Tillman, APNP
Pediatric Nurse PractitionerChildren’s Wisconsin since 2008
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Areas of Interest
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary hypertension specialist
Education and Awards
- 2008, Marquette University,
Research and publications
- Results of Systematic Echocardiographic Screening for Pulmonary Hypertension in Infants with
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia in a Large Single Center.
- Longitudinal Follow-up of Patients with Pulmonary Hypertension
- Echocardiographic screening of patients with BPD for pulmonary hypertension
- Eisenmenger Syndrome Quality Enhancement Research Initiative (ES QuERI)
- TyTrate Registry
- Dual-axis rotational coronary angiography: a new technique for detecting graft coronary vasculopathy in pediatric heart transplant recipients.