Report child abuse

Any person who suspects a child is being maltreated may report suspected child abuse and neglect by contacting the county in which the child resides. Contact information is available on the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families website. Reports can also be made to local law enforcement offices also.

If a child is in imminent danger, please call 911.

Prevent Child Abuse Wisconsin

Email us or call:

(920) 969-7925