In this section
Contact the Diabetes Program
Call or email us
- To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling at (414) 607-5280 or toll-free at (877) 607-5280.
- If you have an urgent issue during regular business hours (weekdays until 4:30 p.m.), call (414) 266-2860, option 1, to page an endocrinologist (diabetes doctor).
- If you have urgent questions at night or on a weekend or holiday, call (414) 266-2000 and ask for the endocrinologist (diabetes doctor) on call.
- If you have non-urgent questions about diabetes management, email the diabetes program or leave a voicemail message at (414) 266-3380.
- To reach the hospital operator, call (414) 266-2000
- Email: DiabetesClinic@childrenswi.org
Picture the future with diabetes: The Jeff Costello story
Jeff will take you on his journey as an athlete with Type 1 Diabetes. The endless possibilities to live our dreams.
Our own nurses: Coming full circle
This is a story of two nurses who were diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at Children's, and now work here. They share their unique stories and motivation to accomplish a dream despite diabetes.