Kimberly J Anderson Khan, PsyD
- Assistant professor, the Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepting new patients
Dr. Khan is a pediatric clinical psychologist who specializes in working with youth with chronic pain. She approaches care from a biopsychosocial and family systems perspective and utilizes cognitive and behavioral therapies as well as biofeedback therapy in her work with youth and their families.
Dr. Khan is a strong advocate for patients and families, and works collaboratively with youth, parents, other providers and schools. Dr. Khan is particularly interested in maximizing school functioning and often works closely with schools to improve school functioning in youth with chrionic pain. She enjoys working with psychology graduate students to help them learn how to optimally care for the child and family.
Areas of Interest
- Chronic pain management
- Psychological adjustment to chronic illness
- Anxiety disorders
- School avoidance
- Pain and headache
Education and Awards
- 2001, Argosy University-Chicago, PsyD
- 2002, Childrens Hospital of East Bay (Oakland, CA), PsyD
- 1996, Marquette Univeristy, PsyD