Caitlin E Kaeppler, MD
- Assistant professor, the Medical College of Wisconsin
Caitlin is a board certified pediatrician who cares for hospitalized children. She is passionate about providing the best care possible for children throughout their hospitalization. She strives to partner with families in order to foster trust and good communication with the medical team throughout their child’s hospital course. She is interested in continually looking for ways to improve hospital processes to lead to better patient care, playing a role in education of medical students and residents, as well as looking beyond the walls of the hospital for ways to improve the health of our community.
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine, Pediatrics
Areas of Interest
- Hospital medicine
Education and Awards
- 2012, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, MD
- 2015, University of Utah Medical Center - Pediatrics
- 2016, University of Utah Medical Center - Pediatrics
Research and publications
Kaeppler, C.; Switchenko, N.; DiGeronimo, R.; Yoder, B. Do Normal Head US's Need Repeating in Infants Less than 30 Weeks Gestation? The Journal of Maternal- Fetal & Neonatal Medicine. Published online 25 September 2015.