In this section
Children's Wisconsin publishes a variety of e-newsletters designed to deliver content that interests you. E-newsletter subscription options include the following:
- Giving Kids the Best (monthly) - Health news that you can customize to the age of your child, plus tips for parents and updates from Children's Wisconsin. Register here.
- Children's Checkup (monthly) - Through your support, we can provide kids with the best care. This monthly e-newsletter shares stories of the kids Children's has helped and information on upcoming events supporting Children's.
- Connecting for Kids (quarterly) - Best practices, funding, professional development and other information for family support professionals. Published by the Child Abuse Prevention Fund.
- Herma Heart Institute Research and Innovation (quarterly) - A quarterly newsletter sharing the latest advancements and breakthroughs from the Herma Heart Institute.
- Project ADAM National News (quarterly) - Updates for hospital affiliates, schools, youth athletics, partner organizations and school CPR-AED champions about implementations of written and practiced cardiac emergency response plans for sudden cardiac arrest in schools and communities.
- Project ADAM Wisconsin (monthly) - Updates for Wisconsin partner schools, school CPR-AED champions, volunteers and partner organizations about implementation of written and practiced cardiac emergency response plans for sudden cardiac arrest in schools and communities.
To subscribe, complete the form below.