Janette F Strasburger, MD
- Researcher, Herma Heart Institute
- Professor, the Medical College of Wisconsin
Dr. Strasburger’s academic career consists of fetal and pediatric cardiology, as well as translational research in fetal electrophysiology. Her clinical research integrates translational diagnostics and treatments benefiting the human fetus, most notably with fetal magnetocardiography (fMCG).
Dr. Strasburger is part of an interdisciplinary team developing new fetal monitoring technologies from their earliest stages through their introduction into clinical practice.
- Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Areas of Interest
- Congenital heart disease
- Cardiac research
- Fetal heart defects
- General pediatric cardiology
- Research faculty
Education and Awards
- 1980, University of Nebraska College of Medicine (Omaha), MD
- 1980, University of Nebraska (Omaha, NE), MD..
- 1983, University of Nebraska Medical Center (Omaha) - Pediatrics
- 1983, University of Nebraska (Omaha, NE) - Pediatrics
- 1987, Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX) - Electrophysiology
- 1986, Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX) - Ped Cardiology
- 1986, Baylor College of Medicine (Texas) - Pediatric Cardiology
- 1987, Baylor College of Medicine (Texas) - Pediatric Cardiology
- Wisconsin AAP Hero Award 2013
- Keynote speaker award of appreciation 2012 Japanese Fetal Cardiology Society, Tsukuba Japan