Hayden Engstrom, AuD
Accepting new patients
My goal is to provide families with compassionate, patient-centered care every day and to help get the answers they are looking for regarding their child's hearing.
I attended an undergraduate Communication Sciences program at Butler University and graduated from Vanderbilt University's Doctor of Audiology Program in 2018. My fourth year externship was completed at The Medical College of Wisconsin in affiliation with Children's Wisconsin from 2017-2018.
- American Academy of Audiology Fellow, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Board Certified
Areas of Interest
- Auditory neuropathy dysynchrony
- Central auditory processing disorders
- Cochlear implant Hearing loss
- Auditory evoked potentials
- Newborn hearing screening program
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown