Stephanie L Whitt, MD
Waukesha Pediatric Assoc Ltd1111 Delafield St Ste 115Waukesha, WI 53188
My main goal as a pediatrician is to partner with parents to achieve happy healthy lives for the children in my practice. I enjoy understanding family’s perspectives on health to ensure that the choices we make for their children are the right ones for them. Being part of the residency program faculty ensures that I can incorporate cutting edge medical research and best practices into my practice. I love teaching and enjoy using evidence-based medical principles to ensure that we are achieving the best outcomes in care.
One of the things I love most in my life is practicing as a pediatrician, but outside of work I enjoy long-distance running, hiking, and spending time with my family.
Areas of Interest
Education and Awards
- 2003, UW-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health, MD
2006, Medical College of Wisconsin - Pediatrics
- 2012 Patient’s Choice Award
- 2008 Waukesha Elmbrook Independent Physician Association Patient Satisfaction top score
- 2008 Teacher of the Year Award-Department of Pediatrics Residency Program at Children’s Wisconsin of WI
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Summa Cum Laude, B.S. 1998, University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown