In this section
Play and sports safety
Playground falls are the leading cause of injury in children ages 5 to 9 years. One in three children who plays a team sport is injured seriously enough to miss practice or games. Following are resources to keep kids of all ages safe at play.
- Playground safety fact sheet
- PLAY it safe on the playground
- Sports Safety Tips
- Winter sports safety
- Back to school sports safety
- Children’s Wisconsin Sports Medicine Program
- KidsHealth: A searchable for parents (English and Spanish)
If you have questions about the Children’s Safety Center please call or email us.