Children's Wisconsin Child Development Center Brookfield
- Main Phone (877) 607-5280
Visitor guidelines: As COVID-19 vaccination rates rise and infection rates fall, we continue to review and update our visitation procedures. Please review our latest guidelines before coming to any Children’s Wisconsin location.
In all of our specialty care, primary care and urgent care clinics, two individuals may accompany the patient.
The Child Development Center is dedicated to the care of children with developmental concerns from infancy through adolescence. Services are provided directly or in collaboration with other pediatric specialists to provide high-quality, family-centered patient care, education, prevention, research and advocacy. It is primarily an evaluation clinic.
Common problems or concerns evaluated:
- Slow meeting of developmental milestones
- Delayed speech or language development
- Cognitive delay and learning problems
- Attention or memory problems
- Behavioral or emotional difficulties due to developmental or learning problems
- Evaluation of children adopted from other countries
Outpatient services include:
- Infant and toddler developmental assessment
- International Adoption Clinic
- Medication consultation
- Referral to other specialists as needed
Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team (MET)
A team at the Child Development Center evaluates children with complex developmental problems. Typically children have already participated in Birth to 3 or early childhood services but are not making progress as anticipated.
They provide evaluations for children, ages 2 to 6, who have one or more of the following:
- Developmental problems
- Behavior or adjustment difficulties
- Communication delays and disorders
School Performance Program
The school performance program is comprised of a team of psychologists, speech and language pathologists, and medical providers at the Child Development Center. Their evaluations identify the reason for a child's struggles in school and recommended supports. They provide evaluations for children ages 7-18.
The Child Development Center is located at Lilly Centre, 13800 W. North Ave., Suite 120, Brookfield. Free parking is available.
Brittany Bice-Urbach PhD
Po Ann Cheah PsyD
Inshirah Farhoud APNPPediatric Nurse Practitioner
Kenneth Grizzle PhD
Liana Kerns MSSpeech Pathology
Kaitlyn King MS
Jane McSweeney APNPPediatric Nurse Practitioner
Karolyn (Kary) Mirasola MS
Sarah Rysdyk PsyD
Michelle Snyderman MDPediatrics
Dawn Zahrt PhD