In this section
Center for Motion Analysis
The Center of Motion Analysis (CMA) uses a multidisciplinary approach in providing a comprehensive review of children's gait and motion. Using 3-D motion capture technology, along with plantar pressure analysis and electromyography, the CMA gives greater insight into the diagnoses and treatment options available to physicians and physical therapists when treating children with variable-movement impairments.
Common diagnoses or conditions we see
- Cerebral palsy
- Spina bifida
- Other neuromuscular impairments (stroke, muscular dystrophy, etc.)
- Foot deformities
- Clubfoot (talipes equinovarus)
- Flat feet (pes planovalgus)
- High-Arched Foot (cavus foot)
- Sports injuries
- Pre-/Post-ACL reconstruction
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Orthotic or prosthetic evaluation
- Rheumatic joint problems
Make an appointment
To make an appointment, call our Central Scheduling team or request an appointment online.
Get a second opinion
It's important to know what your options are. We can provide expert opinions to verify or give more information about an initial diagnosis. Contact orthopedics today.