Primary care made for kids
Parenting is full of worries, but finding the right pediatrician shouldn't be one of them. At Children's Wisconsin, we're committed to bringing your family the best care and peace of mind, whether you're a first-time parent or have a house full of tweens and teens. And because Children's Wisconsin is made for kids, parents and kids feel more comfortable, which means fewer worries for everyone. There are so many reasons to make Children's Wisconsin your primary care partner:
- A true partnership: We're here to support you and your child through every age and stage. We believe that primary care is at its best when pediatricians and parents work together for the good of kids.
- The best care for kids: All of our pediatricians are part of Children's Wisconsin — one of the top pediatric hospitals in the country.
- Care close to home: Our pediatricians provide primary care at 20+ locations in neighborhoods across the Milwaukee metro area and surrounding communities in southeast Wisconsin.
- Ready for you: All of our primary care clinics are accepting new patients, and we offer meet-and-greet opportunities so you can get to know us before committing.
We'll get you matched with the right pediatrician.
Wondering where to start? We can help. Our team of professionals can assess your needs and get you connected with the right pediatrician for your family.
To make a primary care appointment or schedule a meet-and-greet visit, call (414) 266-1660. Or use the form below and our team will call you back.
- During the call, our team will help identify the most convenient locations, pediatricians and times that match your needs.
North & Northeast Milwaukee suburbs
Request a primary care appointment
To set up a visit with a Children's Wisconsin pediatrician, just fill out the form below and we'll contact you within 1-2 business days to schedule your appointment. Or call us at (414) 266-1660 and we'll help you find a pediatrician near you.
Note: Do not use this form for urgent or emergency situations. Please call your doctor's office right away, or if this is an emergency, please visit your nearest emergency room. Learn more about Children's Wisconsin's ER.