In this section
Our physician liaison team is dedicated to developing and maintaining relationships with referring providers.
Meet our liaisons
- Serve as a link between Children's Wisconsin and referring providers
- Provide information about Children's Wisconsin services and programs, including continuing education opportunities
- Facilitate solutions to referral issues
Outside a physician liaison territory
Providers located out of our physician liaison territories; contact Physician Support Services at (414) 266-2310.
- Education and CME opportunities
- Referring physician portal, an online view of clinical information (lab results, radiology reports, documentation, visit history, home medications) for patients seen at Children's Wisconsin
- Pediatric Specialist Pocket Directory
- Patient handouts and teaching sheets
- Medical care guidelines
- Quality reports
Full list of resources, visit childrenswi.org/medical-professionals.
Refer a patient
To refer a patient, contact Central Scheduling.
Fax: (877) 607-5288
Toll-free: (877) 607-5280
Physician consultation line
Staffed 24 hours a day.
- Refer a patient
- Discuss a case
- Arrange a transport
- Direct admission
Toll-free: (800) 266-0366