Amanda M Kotowski, APNP
Pediatric nurse practitioner
I have worked as a pediatric nurse practitioner for the past 12 years. I enjoy being a part of Children’s Wisconsin, because kids are so genuine and their positive outlook on situations is always so energizing. As a mother of two young sons, I know how scary it can be when your child gets sick. It’s my job to help both the child and the parent feel more comfortable.
In my free time, I like to scrapbook, attend Brewer’s games, and spend time with my family.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Areas of Interest
Education and Awards
- 2005, Marquette University, MSN
- 2011, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee,
- 2002, University of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI), BSN
- 2011, University of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI), DNP
- 2015- Finalist for Children’s Wisconsin APN Excellence Award
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown