Clinics Building 1 -Children's Wisconsin
- Main Phone (414) 266-2000
Parking at Clinics Building 1
Families may park in the visitor parking structure located north of the hospital and clinics building. The skywalk on Level 2 connects the parking structure to Clinics Building 1 and the hospital.
Valet parking is not offered at this time due to COVID.
Located next door to the Milwaukee campus hospital, the Children's Wisconsin Clinics Building 2 offers a wide range of specialty care and surgical services.
Several features include:
- New Multidisciplinary Clinic, which provides coordinated care for kids with complex health needs in a welcoming, comfortable, and safe environment
- Dedicated Child Life Center, which features many fun, interactive activities for kids
- Apple a Day Café, offering soft-serve yogurt, a coffee bar, and grab-and-go food
- Outpatient Lab
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy