Clinics Building 1 -Children's Wisconsin
- Main Phone (414) 266-2000
Parking at Clinics Building 1
Valet parking is offered 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Valet is not available Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
Families also may park in the visitor parking structure located north of the hospital and clinics building. The skywalk on Level 2 connects the parking structure to Clinics Building 1 and the hospital.
Located next door to the Milwaukee campus hospital, the Children's Wisconsin Clinics Building 2 offers a wide range of specialty care and surgical services.
Several features include:
- New Multidisciplinary Clinic, which provides coordinated care for kids with complex health needs in a welcoming, comfortable, and safe environment
- Dedicated Child Life Center, which features many fun, interactive activities for kids
- Apple a Day Café, offering soft-serve yogurt, a coffee bar, and grab-and-go food
- Outpatient Lab
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy