Clinics 1 entrance - Children's Wisconsin
- Main Phone (414) 266-2000
Visitor guidelines: As COVID-19 vaccination rates rise and infection rates fall, we continue to review and update our visitation procedures. Please review our latest guidelines before coming to any Children’s Wisconsin location.
In all of our specialty care, primary care and urgent care clinics, two individuals may accompany the patient.
Families may park in the visitor parking structure located north of the hospital and clinics building. The skywalk on Level 2 connects the parking structure to the specialty clinics and the hospital.
Valet parking is not offered at this time due to COVID.
Located next door to the Milwaukee campus hospital, this location offers a wide range of specialty care and surgical services.
Several features include:
- New Multidisciplinary Clinic, which provides coordinated care for kids with complex health needs in a welcoming, comfortable, and safe environment
- Dedicated Child Life Center, which features many fun, interactive activities for kids
- Apple a Day Café, offering soft-serve yogurt, a coffee bar, and grab-and-go food
- Outpatient Lab
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy