Clinics Building-Children's Wisconsin
- Main Phone (414) 266-2000
Parking at the Clinics Building
Valet parking is offered 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Valet is not available Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
Families also may park in the visitor parking structure located north of the hospital and clinics building. The skywalk on Level 2 connects the parking structure to the Clinics Building and the hospital.
Located next door to the Milwaukee campus hospital, the Children's Wisconsin Clinics Building offers a wide range of services:
- Adolescent medicine
- Asthma, allergy and immunology
- Child development
- Child Protection Center
- Craniofacial and plastic surgery
- Down syndrome
- Ear, nose and throat
- Hematology, oncology and transplant
- Infectious diseases
- Pain and palliative care
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Psychiatry and behavioral medicine
- Pulmonary medicine
- Sleep lab
- Special needs
- Speech and audiology
- Spina bifida
- Vascular anomalies
- Phone: (414) 266-1893
- Open: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Skywalk Pharmacy is a full service retail and pediatric pharmacy. We provide a broad spectrum of services for children, from routine medications to highly complicated compounded prescriptions.