In this section
Child Development Center
The Child Development Center at Children's Wisconsin is dedicated to the care of children, from infancy through adolescence, with developmental challenges. The Child Development Center is located at
The Lilly Centre
13800 W North Ave, Suite 120
Convenient, free surface parking is available.
We provide services directly or in collaboration with other pediatric specialists to provide high-quality, family-centered care, education, prevention, research, and advocacy.
Conditions We Address:
We are primarily an evaluation center, performing limited therapy services. We diagnose and provide treatment recommendations for the following conditions:
• Developmental delays including delayed development in speech, language, motor skills, and thinking ability
• Cognitive delays
• Learning disorders including dyslexia, writing difficulties, math disorders, and other school-related learning problems
• Attention and behavioral disorders including attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and associated conditions including oppositional-defiant behavior, conduct problems, and adjustment and anxiety disorders
• Language and communication disorders
Services we offer:
Our team of developmental pediatricians and other medical professionals, psychologists, and speech/language pathologists provide the following outpatient services:
- Infant and toddler developmental assessment
- Multidisciplinary evaluation team program
- School performance program
- International adoption clinic
- Medication consultation
- Comprehensive attention & related concerns (ADHD/AA) program
- Referrals to other specialists as needed
Our team works closely with parents, families, and schools to better understand the impact of children's developmental and behavioral challenges on the family and daily life. We work with families to advocate for their children by partnering with schools and other therapy providers involved in the child's care. To better provide coordinated care, our clinic has an intake process.
Our intake process
The Child Development Center uses an intake process to find out about your child's background and the concerns you would like to address. The intake form is two pages and takes about five minutes to complete. Through this process we collect other evaluations such as ISFPs and IEPs and/or outside neuropsychological or speech evaluations. This information helps us to best meet your needs. Find out more about how our intake process works.