In this section
Genetics contact us
Genetics specialists at Children’s Wisconsin are available for appointments with your child. You can contact us by phone, email or postal mail.
Our offices are located on level I of the Curative Care Network building, across the visitor parking lot from Children's Wisconsin in Milwaukee. Enter the north door (which faces the Children's Wisconsin parking structure), and take the elevator to level I. Find a map and directions.
You can get a voucher for free parking at Curative, and free parking is available in the Children's visitor lot or parking structure.
The Neurofibromatosis and RASopathy Program and Velocardiofacial (VCFS) Program are located in the Children's Wisconsin clinics building.
Hereditary Disorders of Connective Tissue clinic is held at the New Berlin specialty clinic location, as well as some genomics and general genetics clinics.
To make an appointment with the genetics team, call Central Scheduling at (414) 607-5280 or toll free at (877) 607-5280.
Genetics Program: (414) 266-3347; fax: (414) 266-1616
Hospital operator: (414) 266-2000
Our providers work with Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin to offer prenatal services and testing, including preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) and chorionic villus sampling (CVS).
- To schedule an appointment for PGD, call the Reproductive Medicine Center at (414) 805-7370. For questions about PGD, call (414) 805-7370 and ask for the nurse coordinator or reproductive medicine doctor who takes care of the patients seeking PGD.
- To schedule an appointment for CVS, call the Maternal-Fetal Care Center at (414) 805-6624. For questions about CVS or amniocentesis, call (414) 805-6624 and ask to speak to a genetic counselor.
If you are coming from outside of Wisconsin, the Access Center can help if you are coming from out of town or need assistance coordinating appointments, insurance, etc.
In addition to our programs at the hospital campus, we offer outreach clinics at various locations.
- Children's Wisconsin Specialty Clinic in the Fox Valley
- Children's Wisconsin Specialty Clinic in Kenosha
- Sheboygan County Health and Human Services-Division of Public Health
- Aurora Sheboygan Clinic
- Downtown Health Center
- Sixteenth Street Community Health Center
- All Saints Spring Street Clinic in Racine
Get a second opinion
We can provide an expert opinion to verify or give you more information about the original diagnosis. Learn more.