One number. One call. Five locations.
Lab Appointments are now required for all patients.
Call (414) 607-5280 or schedule at any of the locations:
- Children's Wisconsin – Clinics Building, 9000 W. Wisconsin Ave., 2nd Floor, Wauwatosa, Wis.
Hours: Monday – Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., and Sunday 9 a.m. to Noon
Free valet parking is available from 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Mondays through Fridays at the front entrance
- New Berlin Clinic, 4855 S. Moorland Road, 1st floor, New Berlin, Wis.
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. and Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Mequon Clinic, 1655 W. Mequon Road, 2nd floor, Mequon, Wis.
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Delafield Clinic, 3195 Hillside Drive, 2nd floor, Delafield, Wis.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Kenosha Clinic, 6809 122nd Avenue, Kenosha, Wis.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Holiday hours vary, please call the lab for more information
What do we need to do to prepare for the test?
Your physician should provide you with special instructions to prepare for the test, including whether your child needs to fast before the test. If the test requires specimen collection at home, your physician will provide specific instructions for storage and transport. Please follow these instructions.
You and your child can also watch this video explaining what it is like to get your blood tested at Children's:
What should I bring to the outpatient laboratory?
- Test order requisition or physician prescription, if provided by your child's doctor
- A current insurance identification card
- Driver's license or photo ID
How do I get results of my child's test?
You can get results from your doctor's office, or by using our online patient portal, MyChart.