In this section
Master's Degree in health care administration, business administration, or related field; basic knowledge of health care operations from previous employment, such as an internship, is preferred. Must be a graduate by the time the fellowship position begins. We do not sponsor visas for this program.
Key competencies for fellowship:
- Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives.
- Partners with others to get work done.
- Gains trust and support of others.
- Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels.
- Attentively listens to others.
- Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Keeps confidences.
- Shows consistency between words and actions.
- Shows personal commitment and takes action to continuously improve.
- Accepts assignments that broaden capabilities.
- Learns from new experiences, from others, and from structured learning.
- Maintains a positive attitude despite adversity.
- Bounces back from setbacks.
- Grows from hardships and negative experiences.