Mohit Maheshwari, MD
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Pediatric RadiologyChildren’s Wisconsin since 2009
- Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Pediatric Radiology
Areas of Interest
- Brain tumor imaging
- Diffusion tension imaging DTI
- Head and neck radiology
- MR perfusion MRP
- MR spectroscopy
- PHACE syndrome
Education and Awards
- 2000, Grant Med College (Mumbai, India), MD
2010, Medical College of Wisconsin - Digital Imaging2007, Medical College of Wisconsin - Neuroradiology2009, Medical College of Wisconsin - Ped Radiology
- Summa Cum Laude award for education exhibit at American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR 2012) ; “Pediatric Cerebellum: A Pictorial Review of Normal Anatomy Using MR Imaging and Diffusion Tensor Imaging. Tuna I.; Singh S.; Kelly T; Maheshwari M; Chandra T; Segall H.
- Magna Cum Laude award for education exhibit at American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR 2012): Extracranial Head and Neck Vascular Malformations: Diagnosis and Management. Tuna, Ibrahim S.; Maheshwari, Mohit; Moe, David; Johnson, Craig; Singh, Sumit; Chandra, Tusha; Kelly, Teresa G, Segall, HD.
- First prize at American Society of Head and Neck Radiology (ASHNR) 2012 in the ‘Educational Exhibit’ category. “Pediatric Aerodigestive tract lesions” Tumu Anil, Chandra Tushar, Maheshwari Mohit, Kelly Teresa, Segall Hervey.