In this section
- Annual reports
- Services at a glance
- At Every Turn
- Why choose Children's Wisconsin?
- Mission and values
- Inclusion, diversity & equity
- Safety, quality, and outcomes
- Awards and recognition
- Our leadership
- Connected for Kids
- MCW affiliation
- Accessibility statement
- Information for vendors
- Privacy practices
- Art consent form
- E-newsletter subscriptions
Children's Specialty Group
A multi-specialty academic group practice with over 600 providers that provides specialty services across Wisconsin and beyond! Established in 2000 as joint venture (50/50) between Children's Wisconsin and Health System and The Medical College of Wisconsin, it is led by a physician chief executive officer and governed by an elected board of directors
CSG MissionThe mission of Children's Specialty Group is to provide the highest quality specialty health care services to infants, children and adolescents. Children's Specialty Group is committed to advancing the effectiveness of health care through education and the application of leading-edge research and innovative technologies. Children's Specialty Group provides a critical link between Children's Wisconsin and the Medical College of Wisconsin's commitment to excellence in medical education and research.
- CSG Associate is a pediatric physician specialist and advanced practice provider who dedicates 75 percent or more of their clinical practice to pediatrics.
- CSG Affiliate (generally adult providers) is a provider who dedicate less than 75 percent of their clinical practice to pediatrics.
- Most CSG Providers are employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin
CSG Administration is always available to assist with questions and concerns. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.