In this section
We want you to have information that will help you make good healthcare choices.
Section 2718 (e) of the Public Health Service Act directs hospitals to list their standard charges for items and services provided to the public. Hospital charges normally do not reflect what a patient pays for services. This is determined by your insurance coverage that includes out-of-pocket requirements and contracted rates and discounts based on agreements between payers and Children's Wisconsin. The Microsoft Excel files below contain our charges as of January 1, 2023 and information on discounted cash prices and payer-specific negotiated charges for inpatient services. The data are averages and do not represent the actual charges you may be billed. The data may not include all the care you need. For example, you may need more tests or extra care. You also may get a bill from your doctor or other care providers for their care.
- Children's Wisconsin-Milwaukee - standard charges
- Children's Wisconsin-Milwaukee - payer-specific negotiated charge for inpatient
- Children's Wisconsin-Milwaukee - payer-specific negotiated charge for outpatient services
- Children's Wisconsin-Milwaukee - payer-specific negotiated charge for dental services
- Children's Wisconsin-Fox Valley - standard charges
- Children's Wisconsin-Fox Valley - payer-specific negotiated charge for inpatient
- Children's Wisconsin-Fox Valley - payer-specific negotiated charge for outpatient services
- Children's Wisconsin other professional - payer-specific negotiated charge for other professional services
Wisconsin Act 146 (2009) tells healthcare providers in our state how to give you price and quality information. You can find pricing information for the care given most often in Wisconsin on the PricePoint website.
You can visit MyChart/guestestimates to get estimated prices for an upcoming test or procedure at Children's Wisconsin. For assistance, you can call our financial counselors at (414) 266-5700 or FinancialCounselors@childrenswi.org.