In this section
For medical professionals
Referrals at Children's
- To refer a patient to our center, please call (414) 266-2681.
- If your patient lives outside of the Milwaukee metropolitan area, our Access Center can help. You may reach them at (414) 266-6300.
Other referral resources
Visit the Children's Wisconsin referrals page for additional information. On this page, you will find:
- Physician Call Center and Central Scheduling phone numbers
- Information about patient transport services
- Individualized Education Plan and 504 Plan Information
- Various referral forms
- Outpatient order forms
- Consent forms
Education/continuing medical education (CME) resources
Practical Pediatrics Grand Rounds CME Webcasts: These free webcasts provide the latest information about common problems encountered in pediatric practice. They are designed to benefit all health care providers who work with children, including pediatricians, family practice physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. Free CME or contact hours are available to those who create an account, view the entire webcast, complete and submit an evaluation form and complete and submit the accompanying quiz.
Visit the For Medical Professionals page for more information that you may find useful.
Need more information or an appointment? We’re happy to help.
For appointments, contact the individual programs within our MACC Fund Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders.
It's important to know what your options are. We can provide expert opinions to verify or give more information about an initial diagnosis. Contact us today.