Rebecca Rusch, NP
- Primary care nurse practitioner, Children's Wisconsin
I have been working at Children’s Wisconsin since 2007 where I started as an inpatient nurse. After completing my master’s degree, I continued my career at Children’s as a nurse practitioner in pediatric oncology for over 7 years. I transitioned to primary care at Westbrook Pediatrics in 2016.
- Primary care
Areas of Interest
Education and Awards
- 2007, Marquette University, BSN
- 2014 Children’s Wisconsin Evidence-Based Practice Award for Identification of Evidenced-based Practices to Prevent/Manage Post-lumbar Puncture Headaches in Pediatric Patients Receiving Intrathecal Chemotherapy.
- 2014 Advanced Practice Nurse Excellence Nominee at Children’s Wisconsin
- 2014 Dianne Fochtman New Author Award for the article titled “Evidence-Based Practice Recommendations to Prevent/Manage Post-lumbar Puncture Headaches in Pediatric Patients Receiving Intrathecal Chemotherapy” (published in the July/August 2014 issue of JOPON).
Ratings and Reviews
Question rating breakdown