In this section
Patients and families
- Visiting the Milwaukee campus
- Building for kids
- Hospital visits for staying at least one night
- Find your way around the Milwaukee Campus
- Guide to your child's surgery
- Outpatient visit (going home the same day)
- About Children's Wisconsin's Milwaukee Campus
- Visiting the Fox Valley campus
- Billing and payment information
- Insurance information
- Compliments and concerns
- Mobile apps
- Medical records information
- Request an appointment
- Skywalk Pharmacy
- Visitor guidelines
CaringBridge patient websites
CaringBridge allows Children's Wisconsin patient families to set up a website about their child. It's designed to help ease the stress many parents experience when they have a child who is in the hospital for an extended period of time. In addition, they can receive messages in the online "guest book" from family and friends who can offer words of encouragement and support to the family.
Make an appointment
To make an appointment, call our Central Scheduling team or request an appointment online.
Go to MyChart
If you are a registered user or have an access code you want to use, go to MyChart.
Children's Compass is a free app that helps you find your way around Children's Wisconsin's Milwaukee campus and provides you with valuable information for your stay.