In this section
Cardiology Rainbow Camp 2019
Note: The registration period is now closed for the 2019 Cardiology Rainbow Camp. Please check back in early summer for information on the 2020 Cardiology Rainbow Camp.
Summer is here and it's once again time for your child to enjoy a day at Rainbow Camp with Herma Heart Institute staff! Parents, sign your child up for this special day of fun and activities.
- Who: Cardiology patients and siblings ages 5 - 18.
- Where: JCC Rainbow Camp, located in Fredonia, WI
- Note: Due to construction taking place on the hospital campus, the bus pick up and drop off will take place at Children's Corporate Center, located at the corner of 92nd Street and Connell Avenue.
- When: Friday, August 16, 2019
- Time: Campers & staff will gather in the first floor lobby of the Corporate Center at 8:45 a.m. The bus will leave promptly at 9:00 a.m. and return at approximately 4:00 p.m. Parking is available in the structure located immediately behind the Corporate Center building.
- Parking: Pull up to the parking structure entrance and press the button. Security staff will respond and lift the gates. There will be open parking spots on the top two levels.
- Cost: Free. Transportation and lunch are provided.
- How to RSVP: To RSVP for the Rainbow Camp, please contact Pat Stoll at (414) 266-2985 or at email@example.com. Completed registration paperwork is not required in advance and can be submitted on the day of the camp.
- Climbing tower
- Arts and crafts
What to bring:
- Swimsuit and towel
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- Medications needed
- Tennis shoes for climbing wall
Note: Certified lifeguards will supervise all water activities. Herma Heart Institute staff will chaperone campers on the bus and all day at camp. We do not have capacity or availability for parent chaperones or attendees.
For any questions, please contact Patricia Stoll at (414) 266-2985 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Among the nation's best
U.S. News & World Report has once again ranked the Herma Heart Institute at Children's Wisconsin among the top programs in the nation for pediatric cardiology and heart surgery. This ranking reflects the excellent outcomes and care we provide for even the most complex heart conditions. Families travel from across the country, and even around the world, to receive care from our specialists who are experienced in treating congenital heart disease from before birth and into adulthood.Read the Report