In this section
Child mental health evaluation
The Mental and Behavioral Health team at Children’s Wisconsin has evaluation services for any child from 6 months and 18 years old. Evaluation is the first step to helping a child who:
- Has a hard time with learning or behaving.
- Has social problems.
- Has problems with their feelings or emotions.
Our evaluations help parents and doctors understand what a child is dealing with. They help with a diagnosis and treatment plan.
Caring for children with moderate to complex developmental concerns requires the expert skills of many different specialists. Our Child Development Center provides services with these pediatric specialists. The Center offers high-quality:
- Family-centered patient care
- Research and advocacy
Find the right help
We are here to help. Our staff are trained to help you find the program, place, or person you need to help your child. Our staff who helps you find resources is called your access navigator Team. There is no worry or question too big or too small. Call (414) 266-3339 or use our contact form.
- Browse our parent resources and teen resources.
- Connect with our access navigator team to help you find the resources you need.