In this section
Medicine consultation and management
Medicine management is a team-based way to organize and make a plan for using medicine. The team is made up of a psychiatrist, psychotherapist, primary care physician, pharmacist and nurse. Your child’s team will work together to make sure your child has the best plan for therapy and medicine if it is needed. The medicine management team may:
- Help with a new diagnosis when no medicine has been prescribed yet
- Make changes to a medicine plan a child already has
- Offer a second opinion
- Work with other specialists as needed
- Help you decide if medicine is a good option in your child’s treatment plan
Find the right help
We are here to help. Our staff are trained to help you find the program, place, or person you need to help your child. Our staff who helps you find resources is called your access navigator team. There is no worry or question too big or too small. Call (414) 266-3339 or use our contact form.
- Browse our parent resources and teen resources.
- Connect with our access navigator team to help you find the resources you need.