In this section
Patients and families
- Visiting the Milwaukee campus
- Building for kids
- Hospital visits for staying at least one night
- Find your way around the Milwaukee Campus
- Guide to your child's surgery
- Outpatient visit (going home the same day)
- About Children's Wisconsin's Milwaukee Campus
- Visiting the Fox Valley campus
- Billing and payment information
- Insurance information
- Compliments and concerns
- Mobile apps
- Medical records information
- Request an appointment
- Skywalk Pharmacy
- Visitor guidelines
- Doctors' Day
The information found here is for those children who will be spending one or more nights at the hospital.
- Before your visit
Getting ready for your child's hospital stay, including things like pre-admission tours, how to prepare your child, where you can stay, and more.
- During your stay
Guidelines for parents and visitors, information about your child's safety, room and other hospital services and amenities, and other services designed to make your stay as easy as possible.
- After your visit
Information on billing, accessing your child's medical record, and more.
Make an appointment
To make an appointment, call our Central Scheduling team or request an appointment online.
Go to MyChart
If you are a registered user or have an access code you want to use, go to MyChart.
Children's Compass is a free app that helps you find your way around Children's Wisconsin's Milwaukee campus and provides you with valuable information for your stay.