In this section
Daniel M. Soref Family Resource Center
The Daniel M. Soref Family Resource Center offers parent-to-parent support, information, referrals and help connecting to community resources. Staff is trained to help children, young adults and their families find answers to questions about local resources, support groups, funding options and more.
We invite our patients and families to stop in the family resource center, located on the first floor of the hospital. Have a cup of cocoa or coffee and read the newspaper. Or, relax to soft music while enjoying a view of the Noel Family Healing Garden.
Video: Learn about one family's experience
- Sunday - Closed
- Weekdays - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The family resource center hosts several hospital programs and services available to our patients and the surrounding community. Call (414) 266-3169 for more information.
The Daniel M. Soref Family Resource Center offers inpatient families:
- Coffee, tea, and a quiet place to relax
- Computers with Internet access
- Business Center (fax, copy and notary services)
- DVDs & video games
- Lending library with more than 2,000 books about parenting, growth and development, diagnosis and disability-related topics
- Additional resources