Francis Y Kim, MD
Dr. Kim received his medical degree from the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine. He then completed his pediatric residency, pediatric critical care fellowship, and cardiac critical care senior fellowship at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford University.
Dr. Kim is proud to be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing the best care for children with cardiovascular disease. He is board certified in Clinical Informatics and is interested in the use of innovative technology in providing care in the ICU.
Dr. Kim is the director of the Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care Advanced Fellowship.
- Clinical Informatics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Areas of Interest
- Cardiac intensive care
Education and Awards
- 2007, University of California San Diego School of Medicine, MD
- 2010, Stanford Hospitals and Clinics - Pediatrics
- 2014, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford - Ped Cardiac Critical Care
- 2013, Stanford Hospitals and Clinics - Ped Critical Care