In this section
A new way to share feedback
At Children's, we're always looking for ways to improve our care and services. Our E-advisory Team offers patient and client families a way to provide feedback to us electronically – on their schedule and without having to leave their home! Anyone who has experienced services or care throughout the Children's system is welcome and encouraged to join.
Feedback is gathered through a tool that is emailed to members of the Team. This program is not replacing other more involved committees like the Family Advisory Committee or the Family Partners Program.
The E-advisory Team will be used to review materials and applications that don't require a complex review process. Participants have the ability to 'opt out' of any particular questionnaire at any time and can 'opt out' of the program at any time.
As a participant, you should know:
- You will not receive any type of compensation or acknowledgement for participation, although occasional incentives may be offered
- You are not permitted to share any information provided in the feedback tool outside of the organization
- You will be asked to answer a minimum of six questionnaires per year
- Questionnaires may require you to check boxes, rank items in order, or provide feedback on documentation
- Questionnaires will have a deadline for participation, generally one week
- You will not receive more than two questionnaires per month
- Individual questionnaire results are confidential
- Confidential group results will be shared twice per year
Applying is easyThank you for your interest in creating a better Children's Wisconsin system. If you have questions or would like to learn more, call us at (414) 266-5699 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Fill out our electronic application.