Children's Dental Center-Downtown
- Main Phone (414) 277-8960
From our pediatric training and experience to our child-friendly clinic equipment and atmosphere, Children's Dental Center-Downtown strives to make going to the dentist a pleasant experience for both you and your child. We will work with you to help your child enjoy their visits to the dentist.
Children's Dental Center offers a full range of pediatric dental services, including orthodontics.
- Pediatric dental care for infants, toddlers, children, and adolescents
- Treatment of the young or fearful child through behavior modification techniques, including outpatient sedation and general anesthesia treatment options
- Expertise in oral and facial growth and development, preventive dentistry, and dental trauma
- An established special needs clinic providing complete dental care to children who are medically, mentally, or physically challenged
- Convenient hours, including evening appointments and 24-hour emergency service
- Community education through guest lectures and seminars
- Interceptive (to avoid future dental problems) and complete orthodontics for young children, adolescents, and adults
Billing and insurance
Children's Dental Center-Downtown works with many insurers. We ask that you provide a copy of your insurance card at every visit.
Alicia Golovin DMD
Colleen Greene DMDPediatric Dentistry
Jonathan Hanna DDS
Alexandra Korte DDSPediatric Dentistry
Danielle Messer DDSPediatric Dentistry
Malynn Rattanasamay DDS
Macaire Thiel DDS
Grace Wenham DMDPediatric Dentistry