Children's Dental Center-Downtown
- Main Phone (414) 277-8960
From our pediatric training and experience to our child-friendly clinic equipment and atmosphere, Children's Dental Center-Downtown strives to make going to the dentist a pleasant experience for both you and your child. We will work with you to help your child enjoy their visits to the dentist.
Children's Dental Center offers a full range of pediatric dental services, including orthodontics.
- Pediatric dental care for infants, toddlers, children, and adolescents
- Treatment of the young or fearful child through behavior modification techniques, including outpatient sedation and general anesthesia treatment options
- Expertise in oral and facial growth and development, preventive dentistry, and dental trauma
- An established special needs clinic providing complete dental care to children who are medically, mentally, or physically challenged
- Convenient hours, including evening appointments and 24-hour emergency service
- Community education through guest lectures and seminars
- Interceptive (to avoid future dental problems) and complete orthodontics for young children, adolescents, and adults
Billing and insurance
Children's Dental Center-Downtown works with many insurers. We ask that you provide a copy of your insurance card at every visit.
Danielle Barstad DDSPediatric Dentistry
Alicia Golovin DMD
Colleen Greene DMDPediatric Dentistry
Jonathan Hanna DDS
Malynn Rattanasamay DDS
Macaire Thiel DDSPediatric Dentistry