In this section
Positive Parenting Program (Triple P)
English l En Español
Triple P - the Positive Parenting Program - offers free resources to help parents with common concerns about behavior and emotions in children and teens.
Parenting isn't easy. Triple P is here to help!
You love your kids. So why is it sometimes so hard to love being a parent?
We can help! Triple P, at Children’s Wisconsin, teaches families how to spend less time battling behavior and more time building close relationships.
Triple P is a well-studied program that helps to:
- prevent behavioral and emotional concerns before they happen
- create family spaces where children can learn to be their best selves
- learn positive parenting skills to manage stress and encourage healthy habits
It can mean more good days for your family.
Triple P is free for parents with children birth to 16 years of age
Triple P resources for parents of kids 0 to 12 years old
If you are struggling with common parenting problems look no further. Triple P offers seminars, workshops and discussion groups. You will learn how to address common parenting struggles like:
- temper tantrums
- fighting and aggression
- bed time
- getting kids to do what is asked the first time they are asked.
These events are for parents with children from birth to 12 years old. Check back often for new events.
These programs are brought to you by Children's Wisconsin, The Parenting Network, and Milwaukee Center for Children and Youth. Events may have a leader from outside of Children's Wisconsin.
Triple P online
Triple P online is a free self-guided program. It includes 8 parts that you can do at your own pace.
- Pick what works to support your family’s needs and values.
- Do anytime online, at your place, at your pace.
- Use your phone, computer, or tablet.
- Watch videos and do fun, interactive learning.
*We are only able to work one-on-one with families who live in Milwaukee and the nearby counties
Triple P resources for parents of kids 13 to 16 years old
Teen Triple P seminars and discussion groups will help teach you how to help with your teenager’s growth and life skills. Learn how to:
- Address behaviors, promote new skills, and help with emotional self-direction.
- Create the best space for your teenager’s development.
- Raise happier, more confident and capable teenagers.
- Improve your relationship with your teenager
These events are for parents with children from 13 to 16 years old. Check back often for new events.
The programs offered here are brought to you by Children's Wisconsin, The Parenting Network, and Milwaukee Center for Children and Youth. Events may have a leader from outside of Children's Wisconsin.
Call us at (414) 292-4011 or email us at TripleP@childrenswi.org.