In this section
- Professor of Urology: Hrair-George Mesrobian, MD,MSC
- Program coordinator: Heidi Vanderpool, advanced nurse practitioner, BSN, MSN
- Program support: Shaun Sullivan-Schmitt, senior administrative assistant (414) 266-6902 or email@example.com
- Nursing support: Amanda Sturino, RN, BSN
- Chief of Gastroenterology, Motility Program director and professor: Manu Sood, MD
- Gastroenterology Motility and Autonomic Disorders, assistant professor: Katja K Kovacic, MD
- Gastroenterology Autonomic Disorders and professor: Gisela G Chelimsky, MD
- Gastroenterology nurse clinician: Lu Majeski, RN
- Gastroenterology support person: Kristine Smith, administrative assistant (414) 266-3825 or KMSmith2@mcw.edu
Access Center for out-of-town families and referring physicians: (414) 266-6831 or firstname.lastname@example.org
It's important to know what your options are. We can provide expert opinions to verify or give more information about an initial diagnosis. Contact us today.
Embarrassing accidents. Social isolation. Constant anxiety and fear. This is what life is like for many kids with uncontrolled bladder and bowel disorders. But thanks to a small electronic device, whose use in kids was pioneered by Dr. Manu Sood and Dr. Hrair-George Mesrobian at Children’s Wisconsin, these kids are now able to live life and grow up like any other. Read Nika’s sacral neuromodulation story.