In this section
Fetal care programs and services
The Fetal Concerns Center accepts patient self-referrals as well as those from medical care providers. No matter where the mother delivers, coordination of care by the Fetal Concerns Center is available. View a full list of our fetal care services below.
- Fetal diagnosis of birth defects
- Maternal and fetal testing
- Prenatal counseling regarding the specific diagnosis
- Multi-fetal pregnancy management: The Fetal Concerns Center is one of a few perinatal centers in the country and the only one in Wisconsin specializing in complex complications with multiples.
- Fetal heart care (Fetal Heart Program): This program provides complete assessment and care of fetal cardiac disease while supporting and educating families.
- Neonatal management: The largest Level IV NICU in the state.
- Perinatal palliative care
Learn more about the conditions we treat to make your pregnancy and your child's time in the hospital as easy as possible.
Get a second opinion
Research and outcomes
Our outcomes reports help families and partner providers make the most informed healthcare decisions. Learn more about our surgical outcomes and current research studies.
For additional information on the Fetal Concerns Center at Children's Wisconsin, please call:
(414) 337- 4776
Fax: (414) 337-1884
Note: These phone numbers should not be used for urgent medical concerns. Please contact your physician directly if your situation requires immediate attention, or dial 911 if it is an emergency.