School health resources
Children’s Wisconsin’s vision is that our kids will be the healthiest in the nation, and we know schools are one of the key places where kids learn and grow. Children’s partners with K-12 educators across the state to provide programming and resources at no charge that support health education, mental and behavioral health, advocacy and initiatives for educators, students, families and school communities.
- Schedule a Children’s Wisconsin appointment
- Same-day care options
- School-based mental health services
- Trauma resources
Complex care support
- CAPE Program - Links for schools and local EMS around children with complex care needs.
- Educational Achievement Partnership Program - Collaborates with educators whose students are Children’s patients living with chronic health conditions.
- Awareness 2 Action – Wisconsin child sexual abuse prevention.
- Family strengthening and support materials
- Prevent Child Abuse Wisconsin
- Triple P Positive Parenting Program
- Chorus Community Health Plans - Health Insurance options for all children, adults and families.
- Have you lost your Badger care coverage?
- Keep your coverage
Mental and emotional health
- Act Now! Bullying prevention e-learning courses (K-12)
- Parents Act Now! Bullying prevention resources
- Act Now! staff training program
- Cyberbullying mini course (6-8)
- Cyberbullying mini course (9-12)
- Healthy Minds (ages 2-4)
- Healthy Minds (ages 5-12)
- Healthy Minds (ages 13+)
- Take 5 Mindfulness videos (K-12)
Children's mental and behavioral health initiative
Nutrition, physical activity and wellness
- Healthy food shopping fact sheet
- Nutrition (ages 2-4)
- Nutrition (ages 5-12)
- Nutrition (ages 13+)
- What's my plate all about?
Health and wellness
Online health education (K-12)
- Wisconsin Seal-A-Smile - School-based oral health prevention services
Safety and injury prevention
- Athletic training services
- Children’s Wisconsin Sports Medicine Program
- Return to Learn Concussion training
- “Clifford takes a walk” video (English and Spanish)
- Safe Path pedestrian game
- Street Smarts e-learning (3rd and 4th grade)
- Street Smarts e-learning (5th and 6th grade)
- Car seat and passenger safety resources
- Children’s Wisconsin Teen Driving Program
- Impact Teen Drivers - Programming for teens, parents and educators.
- Community services school nursing - Milwaukee Public Schools
Substance use prevention
- It's UR Choice 4th and 5th grade
- It's UR Choice 6th grade
- It's UR Choice 7th and 8th grade
- It’s Your Choice – Analyzing Influences (7th grade)
- Vaping resources for educators