In this section
Adult congenital heart disease webinar series
We’re proud to offer a free educational webinars for all adults living with a congenital heart defect and their loved ones. This webinar series is brought to you by the Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD) Program within the Herma Heart Institute. Our ACHD program is one of only a few programs of its kind in the nation, and the largest program in the state of Wisconsin.
ACHD webinar: Advancements in ACHD surgical care
Learn about the latest advancements in surgical care for adults living with congenital heart disease. Register today to attend the live ACHD webinar on Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. CT with Michael Mitchell MD, surgical director at the Herma Heart Institute.
Over the course of a half hour, you will hear Dr. Mitchell cover:
- Advancements in the Ross Procedure
- Advancements and approaches to the dilated aortic root with valve sparing root procedure
- Surgical treatments of simple and complex adult congenital problems
- Live questions from the audience
Registration is free but required. Can't attend live? Make sure to still register - all registrants will receive a recording via email.
View our past webinars:
You can view recordings of our past webinars here:
- Health insurance options by Lenny Orlowski, Lead Financial Counselor
- Over the hill, but not out of the woods: Aging with CHD by James Kimber, DO
Coming of age: The transition to adult congenital heart care by Emily Reinhardt, RN
- ACHD 2021 Virtual Education Night
Interested in more ACHD topics?
The Adult Congenital Heart Association (ACHA) also hosts monthly webinars on a range of specific CHD conditions and defects and how they impact daily life. These webinars are presented by leading experts and advocates and cover a range of interesting, diverse and timely topics. Click here to access their webinars.Access ACHD Webinars